Friday 26 August 2011

Merry-Go-Round - Since you started blogging has your blogging changed?

Jump on our merry go round and join a group of artists/crafts-women from around the world as they link hands and tell you a little bit about their lives in craft.
Do look up the answers from the rest of this band of crafters (links to your left).
If they haven't all posted yet, remember we all live in different time zones and check again later...
This month:
Since you started blogging has your style/content/feeling about blogging changed?

Well, I'm really not sure.
My blogging has remained generally scant and irregular.
There is that vicious circle: I blog little because I never get feedback except from the merry-goers and there is no feedback because, I guess, I don't blog often enough for people to want to check my blog...
I liked the idea of writing, but making my blog bilingual proved to be too time-consuming. So I blog mainly in English now because it makes more sense with what the blog is about. But that means most of my French friends can't read it...
Other than this, the main changes I can think of are, first, that I tend to write less and rely on photos more, but mostly that I post on my Facebok page more often....


Add to that the facts that my blog posts don't go up automatically on my Facebook page anymore, for a reason that remains totally mysterious to me and that my recent computer problem (most recent one only half useable— reliable one really, really slow...) make it even more difficult and slower to do anything at all.

It still might be that my iPhone is going to change my blogging radically when I've finally gotten the knack of Mail2blogger.... So watch this space!
:)

2 comments:

Mariana said...

ahahaha
You were the only one that remembered on time this month!

meherio68 said...

YES! For once...
;D