Friday 31 December 2010

Merry-Go-Round - Collaborative swapping project

Jump on our merry go round and join a group of artists/crafts-women from around the world as they link hands and tell you a little bit about their lives in craft.
Do look up the answers from the rest of this band of crafters (links to your left).
If they haven't posted yet, remember we all live in different time zones and check again later...
This month,
we all swapped supplies to play with and see what we could create out of our comfort zone....



Sorry I'm so late...
I'll expand later, but here are the photos, starting with an old beret in need of some patching up and the gorgeous wool sent to me by Sara, of Sara's Texture Crafts.

And then there is also this rather spectacular but unfortunately floppy red capeline I intended to alter but didn't have time to...















1 comment:

Sara Millis said...

I love your felt decorations... some cute ideas!
Sxxx