Sunday 26 April 2009

Key-Word Bracelet - Bracelet Mot-Clef




I've just finished and listed (on Etsy) this bracelet that I first created two weeks ago for the Thursday Sweet Treat.

I improved it's wearability and practicality while trying to preserve the simplicity meant to set out my bad pun...


Je viens de finir et de mettre en vente (sur Etsy pour l'instant, mais bientôt sur DaWanda aussi) ce bracelet que j'ai créé il y a deux semaines sur le thème "the keyhole of imagination" (le trou de serrure de l'imagination).

Cliquez ici pour voir toutes les autres oeuvres inspirées par ce thème si stimulant : Thursday Sweet Treat.

Depuis, je l'ai repris pour le rendre plus pratique et plus joli à la fois. Enfin je crois...

1 comment:

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

I truly love the inspiration behind this key-bracelet. The way you presented the 2 hands slightly touching just brings so much inspiration that's so divine.