Wednesday 14 May 2008

DaWanda - Feature / Profil: PAPERNCLAYNGLASS2


Linda of Paper'n'Clay'n'Glass2 does just that: wonderful objects out of paper and out of (polymere) clay... and out of fused glass. I'm in love with that chameleo! Oops!— I should've let you play Spot the animals!
Paper'n'Clay'n'Glass2 on DaWanda, and her page on the
DaWanda Shopping Community

Linda, de Paper'n'Clay'n'Glass2, fait des merveilles, avec du papier, avec de l'argile polymère... et aussi du verre. J'adore son caméléon... vous arrivez à le voir ?
Paper'n'Clay'n'Glass2 sur DaWanda, et sa page sur le site communautaire DaWanda Shopping Community

1) What is your favourite word?
Today my favorite word is 'sunshine'. The sun is so warm and inviting. I don't have a steady favorite word, it changes.
2) What is / are your favourite material(s) / fabric(s)?
paper,clay and glass
3) Do you have a favourite colour?
if I had to choose a color it would be lime green. It blends well with all seasons, it's very bright and makes everything 'pop'. I'm a floral designer in a flower shop and I find myself using it often there also.
4) What good are your five senses to you?
Ones senses are badly taken for granted.They are like salt in cooking. It kicks everything up a notch!
5) Why the need to make things?
I'm not sure why but I know I need to go with it!! It seems natural and necessary .
6) What is your most ambitious project at the moment?
Making a potmelt in my new kiln successfully. I tried my first one last night and I need to perfect my technique.
7) What is your pet (non-creative!) addiction?
Searching the new listings on dawanda and etsy. I like to see what everyone else has created.



1) Quel est votre mot préféré ?
Aujourd'hui, c'est "soleil" : il est si chaud et attirant; Je n'ai pas de mot préféré constant : ça change...
2)Votre / Vos matériaux / fibre(s) préfé(s) ?
papier, argile et verre
3) Avez-vous une couleur préférée ?
Si je devais choisir, ce serait le vert anis : il est en harmonie avec toutes les saisons. C'est une couleur très vive et qui rend tout plus vivant. Je réalise aussi des compositions florale en boutique et je m'en sers aussi beaucoup là.
4) A quoi vous servent vos cinq sens ?
On a tendance ànégliger trop ses sens. Il sont pourtant comme le sel en cuisine : ils relèvent tout.
5) Pourquoi créer ?
Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi, mais je sais que j'en ai besoin. Ça m'est naturel et nécessaire.
6) Votre projet ambitieux du moment ?
Réussir un "potmelt" (fusion de morceaux de verre de différentes couleurs) dans mon nouveau four à céramique. J'ai tenté mon premier hier soir et je ne suis pas encore satisfaite du résultat...
7) Votre addiction (non-créative !) ?
Chercher les nouveautés sur DaWanda et Etsy. J'aime découvrir les créations de autres.

No comments: